Join the Consumer Law Section
Membership in the Consumer Law Section provides:
- Reduced costs for Consumer Law Section-sponsored CLEs..
- Access to the Section listserve.
- Email alerts of updates to the Section blog.
- Excellent networking opportunities.
Cost: $15 per year
How to join:
- OSB Members: Login at http://www.osbar.org to enroll online. Go to the “Joining Sections” page and and pay via credit card.
- OSB Members can also provide the following information on stationary: name, bar number, and the section to join (Consumer Law). Mail the note along with a check (made out to the Oregon State Bar) for the appropriate amount of dues ($15) to the OSB Accounting Department, P.O. Box 231935, Tigard, OR 97281-1935.
- Law Students: Download and complete this PDF application form and mail to the OSB with a check.
Note: Although members can join a section at anytime until 10/31 of each year, sections do not pro-rate their dues and membership will end as of 12/31 of each year.